Onsys remote SQL Server DBA services
Ad-hoc Remote DBAfrom
$100+GST/ per hour
- Ad-hoc remote DBA support.
- Minimum 2 hours and extra usage will be billed in 30 minutes blocks.
- Pre-booking is required.
- Experienced database professionals will perform your work.
- Remote support only.
Terms and conditions
- 24x7 Remote SQL Server DBA support
- This is a pre-booked service
- Services are offered based on resource availability .
- Network access, remote connection details and required permissions must be provided and verified before the actual start date
- Prices are marked ex-GST unless indicated otherwise.
- Please note that above rates are valid for SQL Server Databases support only. Contact us for any other technologies including Oracle and MySQL etc.
Service Desk contact information
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 1300 74 14 51 (ask for support with your account number)
- Oracle 8i,9i,10g,11g,12c
- RAC, Data Guard
- ASM, RMAN
- SQL Server 2000-2008/R2, 2012/14
- SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, MDS, DQS
- Always On, Replication, Mirroring
- Compression, TDE, Backups
- Windows 2003/2008/2012
- Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX
- Business Objects, DWH
- SharePoints, CRM, Point-of-Sales
How remote SQL Server DBA can help you?
- Emergency support
- Ad-hoc DBA activities
- Agent job creation, execution and monitoring
- Check OS events, DB errors/warnings.
- Check and handle disk spaces, memory, I/O & CPU issues.
- Database backup/restore and refresh
- Monitor scheduled maintenance tasks.
- Ad-hoc SQL writing/execution.
- Backup/restore and configurations.
- Security administration.
- Index maintenance.
- Integrity checking.
- Application upgrades and patching
- SQL Server upgrades & patching.
- Installation & configuration.
- Performance monitoring
- Performance tuning & query optimisation.
- Migration & decommissioning of infrastructure.
- Patching, upgrades and new installations.
- Planning and designing new database infrastructures.
- Implementation of high availability solutions.
- Implementation of SSAS, SSRS and SSIS solutions.
- Troubleshooting and fixing problems
- Database development tasks
- Performance tuning
- Project Support