Onsys remote weekend DBA support
$130/ per hour
- Weekend and holiday DBA support
- Minimum 4 hours and additional usage will be billed separately
- Pre-booking is required
- Australian based certified professionals will perform your work
- pre-defined scope
- Remote support only
Terms and conditions
- Weekend or holiday DBA support starts from 8.00 AM AEST and valid on the day you scheduled with us
For business hours remote DBA support, please visit Onsys business hours DBA Service.
For ad-hoc or emergency DBA support, please visit Onsys On-Call DBA
For 24 x 7 remote DBA support, please visit Onsys 24 x 7 DBA Service.
- This is a prepaid service and additional usage will be billed separately in hourly increments
- Services are offered based on resource availability and Onsys Pty Ltd will make full refund if suitable resource is not available.
- Network access, remote connection details and required permissions must be provided and verified before the actual start date
- All support packages come with 1 hour FREE professional support for setting up the network connections and verify access permissions
- Prices are marked ex-GST unless indicated otherwise.
- After the purchase, our specialists will contact you to arrange the network access as per your business policies and requirements
- This is a pre-scheduled service and purchased DBA hours should be used on the day you agreed with us. Unused hours will not be reused or accumulated and expire on scheduled date.
Service Desk contact information
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 1300 741 451 (ask for support with your account number)
- Oracle 8i,9i,10g,11g,12c
- RAC, Data Guard
- ASM, RMAN
- SQL Server 2000-2008/R2, 2012/14
- SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, MDS, DQS
- Always On, Replication, Mirroring
- Compression, TDE, Backups
- Windows 2003/2008/2012
- Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX
- Business Objects, DWH
- SharePoints, CRM, Point-of-Sales
How weekend/holiday DBA can help you?
- Emergency support
- Ad-hoc DBA activities
- Agent job creation, execution and monitoring
- BCS execution
- Check OS events, DB errors/warnings.
- Check and handle disk spaces, memory, I/O & CPU issues.
- Database backup/restore and refresh
- Monitor scheduled maintenance tasks.
- Ad-hoc SQL writing/execution.
- Backup/restore and configurations.
- Security administration.
- Index maintenance.
- Integrity checking.
- Application upgrades and patching
- SQL Server upgrades & patching.
- Installation & configuration.
- Performance monitoring
- Performance tuning & query optimisation.
- Migration & decommissioning of infrastructure.
- Patching, upgrades and new installations.
- Planning and designing new database infrastructures.
- Implementation of high availability solutions.
- Implementation of SSAS, SSRS and SSIS solutions.
- Troubleshooting and fixing problems
- Database development tasks
- Performance tuning